Saturday, January 24, 2009

INSPIRATION DAY

I like to think of Polyvore as one of my latest Muses I visit often. It starts out innocently enough. Sometimes I need inspiration getting dressed to go out . . . or . . . just because. Once I'm over and done in sportswear you'll find me checking out every bridal board on Polyvore. Remembering my own engagement and all the anticipation surrounding my storybook wedding, I thought these vignettes might bring some of you out there a little joy and inspriation too.



Favorite!

Favorite! - by Suzanne4. (66685) on Polyvore.comBelieve

Believe - by Suzanne4. (66685) on Polyvore.com

...Golden Sugar...

...Golden Sugar... - by XXXPrincess QuartzXXX on Polyvore.com

Katie Holmes



color cipria - by marybloom on Polyvore.com

Sweet pink dreams ...

Sweet pink dreams ... - by ♥Sandra_mkd♥[trying 2 catch up] on Polyvore.com

New Painting

New Painting - by GoodNamesAllTaken on Polyvore.com

Wedding Day:)

Wedding Day:) - by dyta on Polyvore.com

My Lady

My Lady - by Suzanne4. (66685) on Polyvore.com

can't decode

can't decode - by tanytany on Polyvore.com





Being the Right One...

Here Comes The Bride....

Here Comes The Bride.... - by *Anči* (away) on Polyvore.com

Untitled

Untitled - by katv15[requests open] on Polyvore.com

Modern Bride

Modern Bride - by andreab09 on Polyvore.com



Timeless - by shonassie on Polyvore.com

Dressing a First lady

Dressing a First lady - by Suzanne4. (66685) on Polyvore.com

golden wedding

golden wedding - by deee:) on Polyvore.com

Dream about My Wedding. . . =D

Dream about My Wedding. . . =D - by Miss Panda on Polyvore.com

Untitled

Untitled - by anaid on Polyvore.com

♥ wedding! ♥

♥ wedding! ♥ - by lucylicious [taking requests]*** on Polyvore.com

Untitled

Untitled - by zucky 93 on Polyvore.com

tell me...

tell me... - by brunanikka on Polyvore.com

Roll out the carpet, ma!

Roll out the carpet, ma! - by Dabomb1 on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment