Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NEW LOOK IN THE GOWN GALLERIES

The Amy-Jo Tatum site has a new look in the Gown Galleries. As a bride I know you're not only shopping for a gown but an entire look, so each gallery now has a different theme. Don't be surprised if you find your favorite dress in a couple different places--I like to point out how different one dress can look with a change of mood, locale and accessories.
In the works but not up just yet are the Mother of the Bride and Bridesmaid galleries. In the concept stage is my Marilyn Monroe section with a few great looks she inspired.

So far there are five new galleries for you to peruse. I tried to recreate them as best I could for the blog since I couldn't figure how to post the whole page from my site. Can you believe after a year of blogging, I'm still learning all this stuff . . .?



Gown Galleries


Oh la la! recreations of 1950s SILHOUETTES


Traditional bridal wear with a twist

GREEN CHIC


Designs in eco-fibers and green friendly alternatives

HARLOWESQUE

Designs inspired by the golden age of Hollywood
Chi Chi creations for all those gala nights out

No comments:

Post a Comment