Monday, September 27, 2010

Korean idol girl Lee Ji Woo with Motor photos collection

orean Race Queen Lee Ji Woo (이지우) needs no introduction.

Korean expert Drilla sums it up nicely for her in his Korean Models Top 50 list for year 2008:

"The champion and winner for this year(2008) is of course the sexy Lee Ji Woo.... There is nothing I can say that others in Korea already don't know about her. She was voted hottest race queen by coordinators, managers, and staff. She is the recipient of MP's Event Model of The Year. She has been working her ass of this year and well she is just amazing... I love everything about her..the chilly willy face to the amazing body and did you ever see her wear a white tank???? Freaken ridiculous I tell you... Congrats LJW for you are my countdown winner... One day I will meet you and hear the words Oppa from you...I think I might just die...









No comments:

Post a Comment